Positive affirmations for self love
Here is a list of positive affirmations to help grow your sense of self worth and self love. My inspiration for these affirmations has largely come from Louise Hay and Kassandra Reinhardt - the queen and the princess of positive affirmations, respectively. Some of the affirmations are ones I've created myself. All of the affirmations are ones that I've used myself.
- I have a beautiful, massive heart, which is always overflowing with love, kindness, gratitude and compassion.
- My mind and energy are so beautiful.
- My smile is infectious.
- My eyes are full of light, warmth, compassion and happiness.
- My body is healthy, glowing and flexible.
- I am noticed and I am liked.
- People are drawn to my energy and my light.
- I shine like a star.
- My aura is beautiful.
- I am kind and compassionate.
- I am worthy of love and joy.
- I deserve a second chance.
- I am good enough, exactly as I am, right now.
- I am thankful for all of the love in my life.
- I choose to feel good about myself every day.
- I love every cell of my body.
- I radiate love and love fills my life.
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally.
- I am unique and it is my greatest strength.
How to work with these self love affirmations
Positive affirmations work best when you actively engage with the them, thinking about how each statement makes you feel, and why it makes you feel that way.
Perhaps some of the positive affirmations above don't really resonate with you. Perhaps you don't fully believe them to be true. If this is the case, then you probably need to think a little more deeply around those statements, questioning why they give rise to these feelings.
If you've not already read my article on the power of positive affirmations you may like to check that out - it explains what positive affirmations are, and suggests some ways in which you can work with positive affirmations to get the most benefit from them.
Free printable positive affirmation cards
These positive affirmations for self love are available to download as a set of positive affirmation cards in the free printables vault. You'll need to subscribe to access the free printables vault - subscribing is free, only takes a few seconds, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Free printable positive affirmation posters
I've also chosen some of my favourite positive affirmations for self love and compiled them into a free printable poster. This poster, and many more positive affirmation posters, are available to download from the free printables vault.
You may also be interested in...
Sign in or become a mystrongestself.com member to join the conversation.
Just enter your email below to get a log in link.