About this printable PDF download
Although letting go is an incredibly hard thing to do, it is the only way in which we can make space for new and wonderful people, places and experiences to enter our lives.
Here is a list of 23 positive affirmations to help with letting go.
How to use this affirmation list
List of affirmations for letting go
A list of the letting go affirmations included in this PDF download
- I trust in the flow of life.
- I am so ready to move on with my life.
- The moment I let go of expectations is the moment I become free.
- I don't know what is meant to be for me and I am OK with that.
- All of the changes that lie before me in life are positive ones. I am safe.
- I let go of the need for perfection. It is my imperfection which makes me beautiful, and human.
- I am independent of the thoughts and judgements of others. All that is important is what I think of myself.
- As I accept my ultimate powerlessness and insignificance in the universe, I am filled with a new power from within.
- The point at which we feel completely defeated, hopeless and
powerless in life, is the point at which we can rise again, to become something stronger and more beautiful than we ever were before.
- As I let go, I create room for new and wonderful people, places, experiences and opportunities to enter into my life.
- When I feel like all is lost, I remember that love and light is always surrounding me, waiting to guide me and show me the way home. I am never alone.
- I am not my thoughts, feelings or emotions.
- I am not my possessions.
- I forgive myself for my past mistakes. We all make mistakes and every day is a new opportunity to start again.
- As I forgive myself, it becomes easier to forgive others too.
- It is not my place to change or control anyone else in my life. Instead, I can change myself and I can lead by example.
- Although letting go hurts, I know and trust that things will get easier and better for me every day.
- The more I open myself up to feeling and accepting pain, the more quickly the pain can dissolve and move through me.
- Life is constantly changing. Accepting change and surrendering the need to control things is the only way I can be truly free.
- I focus on the things I can control, and let go of the things I can’t.
- The present moment is all that exists, and my power lies entirely in my thoughts, feelings and actions within this present moment.
- I give challenging situations and emotions the time and space they need. Wonderful things are on their way to me, even if it doesn’t seem like it right now.
- This too shall pass.
Print layouts and format
This list of positive morning affirmations is provided in PDF format and is perfect for printing at home on A4 or US Letter paper.