About this printable PDF download
A list of 23 positive affirmations to help with getting a great night of sleep.
How to use this affirmation list
List of affirmations for sleep
A list of the sleep affirmations included in this PDF download
- I did my best today and that's enough.
- I let go of my day. Tomorrow is a fresh start.
- I make sure to get plenty of exercise and fresh air during my day, as I know that it helps me to sleep so well.
- I nourish my body and stay hydrated during the day. I know that looking after my body throughout the day helps to prepare me for a great night of sleep.
- Sleep is so good for me. After a night of deep and peaceful sleep I awake feeling refreshed and ready for the new day ahead.
- I allow myself plenty of time to relax and wind down in the
evenings. It helps me to sleep so well.
- I create a regular evening wind down routine for myself. My body loves routine and I love my body.
- It is time to switch off.
- I take the time to spend 5 minutes stretching before I go to bed. It helps me to come out of my ‘thinking head’ and return to my
physical body. I know that I need to be in my physical body before I can sleep.
- My body heals when I sleep - physically, mentally, emotionally and energetically.
- I am looking forward to disappearing into a world of beautiful, random, weird and wonderful dreams tonight.
- I soothe myself into sleepiness, by listing in my mind, of the things I love about my life. All of the things I am grateful for. All of the things that make me feel warm, relaxed and full of love for life.
- I focus my attention on my breath. Breathing in, breathing out, slowly and deeply, becoming aware of the gentle rising and falling movement of my belly as I breathe.
- It is perfectly OK if I can’t sleep right now. Instead, I will just lie here, relax and let go, simply enjoying the peace, safety and
stillness of this moment.
- As I lie in bed, I tune in to the physical sensations around me. The smells, the sounds, the slow and steady rhythm of my breath, and the peaceful empty space surrounding me.
- I allow myself to completely sink into the safety and support of the bed beneath me.
- I bring my attention to each and every part of my body, one at a time. I breathe into each part of me, relaxing that part and
releasing tension, before moving onto the next part of me.
- There is no need for me to force anything. I don’t need to try to make myself sleep. When I relax and let go, sleep always comes to me, naturally and with ease.
- When I feel myself becoming relaxed, sleepy and dreamy,
I surrender completely to those feelings. I know that it is safe to let go and rest right now.
- I imagine myself looking down on myself in my bed. I can see how peaceful and relaxed I look. I feel so much love for myself in this moment. I let myself go.
- I feel calmed by the silence and space that surrounds me right now, and the loving presence that is always around me, whenever I choose to seek and tune into it.
- When sleep comes for me I surrender completely. I allow sleep to take me. I know that sleep loves me, nourishes me and heals me. I trust sleep.
- This is the only moment there is. And in this moment, the only moment, all is well and I am safe.
Print layouts and format
This list of positive morning affirmations is provided in PDF format and is perfect for printing at home on A4 or US Letter paper.